- Founded in 1983 in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Specialized in health program initially, but has since evolved into a degree-granting institution offering Associate’s Degrees and expanding into areas such as business. It also has diploma and certificate programs.
- Has two campuses in Puerto Rico, and serves an annual enrollment of more than 2,500 students
- Accredited by the Accredited Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
- POPAC is licensed by the Puerto Rico Council of Education to offer Associate’s Degrees and by the Puerto Rico General Council of Education to offer diploma and certificate programs
Click here to go to POPAC’s Website